CGSoftLabs Forum Index CGSoftLabs
A place to talk about CGSoftLabs releases and other stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trilliwamp production status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
i420bdawg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Trilliwamp production status Reply with quote

I was wondering if trilliwamp is going to continue to be developed for trillian astra 5.1?

I am having issues where the trilliwamp plugin Disconnects me from WLM, Facebook and Jabber IM Services. I know this because once i disable the plugin everything returns to normal.

I am using Trillian Astra 5.1 along with Trilliwamp 1.7.6.2.

If you have no plans to start the project up again, do you think that perhaps you could make the code open source or provide it to a developer who could update it?
CGSoftLabs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Trilliwamp production status Reply with quote

i420bdawg wrote:
I was wondering if trilliwamp is going to continue to be developed for trillian astra 5.1?

I am having issues where the trilliwamp plugin Disconnects me from WLM, Facebook and Jabber IM Services. I know this because once i disable the plugin everything returns to normal.

I switched to astra 5.1 for the last months due to a hdd failure. I haven't used the my plugin with this major version since before the crash I had a registered 4.x version. Yesterday I've installed my plugin and I see that it works fine.

Try to increase the number o seconds after which the status is changedin plugin's config page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CGSoftLabs Forum Index -> Trilliwamp All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: