Problem with TrilliWamp

Bugs, help, enhancements, requests

Moderator: CGSoftLabs

G-DoGG

Problem with TrilliWamp

Post by G-DoGG »

I use trillian 3.1 pro bulid 121.
The away message in icq is only send when i choose [X] Auto-Respond with selected away message.
If i don't choose this my contacts dont get any away message, they get only the "Away" pic in icq. Is this a bug or i'm to stupid 4 this?? O.o
ok hope somebody can help me.
ahh and sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany = )

greez
G-DoGG
CGSoftLabs

Re: Problem with TrilliWamp

Post by CGSoftLabs »

G-DoGG wrote:I use trillian 3.1 pro bulid 121.
The away message in icq is only send when i choose [X] Auto-Respond with selected away message.
If i don't choose this my contacts dont get any away message, they get only the "Away" pic in icq. Is this a bug or i'm to stupid 4 this?? O.o
ok hope somebody can help me.
ahh and sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany = )

greez
G-DoGG
Hi
As I remember :roll: it should work like this:
If you check "On which mediums will be away state set" corresponding to your desires, the away status will be set by trilliwamp; only Yahoo/icq/aim supports this text in status like trillian says; if you don't check that options the away status will be let unchanged (ie. as you defined at some moment)

If you want that the away status text to be instantly sent as somebody writes to you, you should check that option as you say you did. If you don't check no away is sent. So what's your question because I don't see it?

It's a difference between setting an away message and sending it! Trilliwamp only does what you can do from "Set Status" Trillian menu.